24 Jan 2011

Centrifuge Outcasts Head Mechanic


This one is a paint over an old sketch I did for the [neo]martyr project ages ago, I decided to paint it over recently, but the overall lack of perspective and depth to the portrait finally managed to put me off polishing it more. Nevertheless a good exercise that helped me realise some things that I was lacking and need to study more. Also I think that In my attempts to fix problems with the initial sketch I lost a lot of the character and attitude I had going on there.

3 comments:

Jen Zee said...

Hey, thanks for the kind words on my blog :). I just wanted to say what a huge fan of your work I am! Consider me a dedicated follower :).

Calader said...

Hey, Jen I'm really happy that you dropped by. And I'm honoured to have a follower like you :). I've probably said that on other occasions but I'm a big fan of yours too!

Anonymous said...

There is tool named as Digeus I use it when windows doesn't boot up, freezes, chashes or works slow. I also recommend Windsty Tune Up Suite. It has Regisry Cleaner, Junk Files Cleaner, Registry Defragmenter, Duplicate Files Finder, Disk Space Analyzer, Smart Uninstaller, Service Manager, Startup Manager and many other tools.