8 Sept 2011

Line Exercises


I've decided that's about time to take some steps to improving my line drawing skills, especially getting used to do it with the the tablet. So here are some quick experiments on top of simple thumbnail sketches I did to a different degree of success. Switching back to line after years of mostly painting and quick sketchy thumbnails is way harder than I expected, and makes me thing about going back to some serious figure studies for a while. More of those to come soon!

9 comments:

devin platts said...

these are looking really nice man :D

Windmaker said...

Those rock! I love the stylized proportions.
And, as usual, thanks for the inspiration:)

Laurel "Tully" Austin said...

I will third that -- these are really super, Georgi :D Moar plz.

Jeff Lafferty said...

I love these there so full of personality!
Jeff

chibiaion said...

Aweserb! That was awesome and superb by the way. Creating adjectives fitting for that talent. :D buy aion accounts

Matthew Lewis said...

Dig those silhouettes...

Chad Weatherford said...

Mind blowing work here. wow.

Calader said...

Hey thank you all :), fist chance I have I'll be doing a ton more of those!

Evan Norman said...

This is my first time to your blog. I really love these sketches and the rest of the blog is amazing. Rest assured that I will be visiting again for further inspiration.

-evan